Tool trolley with drawers specifically engineered for the professionals that need to carry a variety of hand tools, power tools and spare components, making it the ideal companion for all kind of MROs.
Comes in a sturdy injection molded body made in copolymer polypropylene, able to withstand shocks, rough usage and harsh weather conditions, features two side handles, an extractable trolley handle (990 mm. extended height) and four robust and silent wheels. The upper compartment closed by the top lid, contains a removable tray for spare hand tools placed on top of a recessed area where 5 small component boxes or a laptop computer can be stored. The lower compartment, protected by a collapsible front door, can accommodate 3 to 8 drawers of variable height (30-60-95 mm.) with a variety of optional inner configurations such as pre-cubed bicolor foam layers, bin boxes for small components, and even specifically designed tool pallets, for all kind of small and big hand tools. All drawers, while completely accessible when open, are provided with a self restrain stop to prevent the accidental falling out. A central single key lock, as well as a metal reinforced padlock hole, grants the possibility to secure completely all compartments with one single key. A number of optional accessories such as lid tool pallets, pivoting wheels set, and extra drawers are available to make this product your Personal Maintenance Assistant.
- 2 side handles
- 1 telescopic handle
- 4 robust and silent self-oiling wheels
- 4 empty drawers, 1x 30mm, 2x 60mm and 1x 95mm high
- unique stop-in-open-position removable drawer system
- various other drawer configurations are possible, please contact us
- front lid/door opening 180 degrees and removable
- 4 jam free top lid latches with easy opening mechanism, 4 front door latches
- top and front lid o-ring, making the case completely waterproof
- automatic pressure release valve
2002/95/EC Conformity with the Directive 2002/95/EC
DEF STAN 81-41 (level J)
IP67 Dustproof - Waterproof
STANAG 4280 (edition 2)